Activities Abound at The Meritage Resort and Spa
Offering acres of sun-soaked hillside vineyards and beautiful accommodations paired with luxurious amenities and award-winning cuisine, The Meritage Resort and Spa and Grand Reserve at The Meritage celebrate the best of Napa Valley. The premier AAA Four Diamond resort with two distinctive hotel offerings, blends world-class luxury with exceptional hospitality for a resort experience in the heart of California’s wine country. Amenities include indulgent spa treatments in the serenity of an underground Estate Cave, a Food & Wine Village with a locally-sourced artisanal market, on-site tasting rooms, a spacious community lawn for picnics and outdoor gatherings and more.
- Spa Terra: Spa Terra is an award-winning full-service spa located in the 22,000-square foot Estate Cave, Napa Valley's only spa cave.
- Resort Pools: The resort features an exclusive adult only pool and a family friendly pool. Both azure pools are heated year-round.
- Crush Lounge: The resort’s many amenities include an on-site six-lane bowling alley with the latest pinsetter technology.
- Olive & Hay: Olive & Hay is the perfect blend of two famed culinary destinations. Here, local ingredients meet the farm-to-table experience of Napa — a combination that centers around the journey of each ingredient, fusing homemade and homegrown, modern and classic, innovative and traditional Italian cuisine.
- The Village Bistro: The Village Bistro pop-up is a French dining experience with a wine country twist. This wine country brasserie serves guests a rich blend of flavors in the true spirit of French hospitality and tradition.
- The Village Food Truck: Located conveniently on the Village Lawn, the Village Food Truck brings guests an array of convenient gourmet food and beverage options.
- Fivetown Grocery: Fivetown Grocery brings guests the rustic allure of a farmers market in a convenient location right on the resort’s expansive community lawn. With farm-fresh local ingredients Fivetown Grocery is named after the five towns that comprise the Napa Valley.
- Chardonnay & Cabernet Classics: The Chardonnay Classic stands to be the preeminent Chardonnay focused wine event of the year, bringing together the world’s finest vintners in an exclusive invite-only participation. The Cabernet Classic is a premier, three-day event focused specifically on the namesake variety, Cabernet Classic invites enthusiasts and experts alike to celebrate the region’s most renowned creation with pairings, tastings, and more. Check out an ALHI exclusive on these premier events.
- Women in the Arts: Women in the Arts showcases nationally recognized artists and innovators in an exclusive and intimate setting at The Meritage Resort & Spa. The Women in the Arts Dinner includes a 4-course meal with wine pairings provided by Trinitas Cellars.
- Live on the Lawn: Located on The Village Lawn at The Meritage Resort and Spa, Live on the Lawn brings the community together with live music, a gourmet food truck, wine tastings, and more in a sprawling environment.
- Lobster Feed: The decadent Lobster Feed features pairings of acclaimed wines and brews of the resort’s tasting rooms with fresh-caught lobsters and other tasty seasonal offerings on stunning outdoor dining tables under the stars.