ALHI Grows Executive Team
ALHI Grows Executive Team with the Appointments of Katie Bohrer, Jennifer Duffy & Angelique Aubry
ALHI unifies its executive team by adding leadership experts in Events, Marketing and Operations
DALLAS, TX. (February 3, 2020) Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI), the leading global sales force connecting the world's most prestigious hotels and resorts, cruise ships and destination management companies (DMCs) to the meetings, incentives, convention and exhibitions (MICE) industry,is pleased to announce three new leaders to join the executive office based in Dallas, Texas.
Bohrer, Duffy and Aubry bring unique perspective into their roles as they each have experience in both the member and planner sides of the business. These executives bring strong competencies to the ALHI force and will be highly focused on driving effective marketing strategies, enhanced event programming and expanding business development.
"We are placing a stronger focus on our member and client needs by adding increased value to our members while continuing to drive business into the MICE market. In order to effectively execute new strategies and achieve these goals, we have selected outstanding individuals from the field to complete ALHI's executive team, fulfilling leadership experts in each discipline," said Michael Dominguez, President and CEO of ALHI.
Katie Bohrer, CMP, Vice President, Meeting Design & Experience
- Bohrer's dynamic background in events and sales supports ALHI's new role will be focused on driving member and client business development through intentional and creative event design.
- Prior to ALHI, Bohrer served as the VP of Operations for Go West Creative, managing event production operations and overseeing sales, production, creative, logistics, and marketing teams.
- Bohrer has held several strategic roles as hotelier, planner, and vendor including Global Sales for MGM Resorts International and Sales Director at Groups360. She brings foundational hotel-based event planning experience from her time at The Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center.
Jennifer Duffy, Vice President, Marketing
- Duffy brings an impressive background to ALHI with strong competencies in marketing, branding, communications and public relations that will drive a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Prior to ALHI, she spent three years at a member-focused organization, Experience Scottsdale, where she drove exposure of members through integrated marketing opportunities with a focus on PR for SEO, influencer marketing and content strategy.
- From 2014 to 2016 Duffy served as the Director of Brand Marketing, Food & Beverage Strategy at MGM Resorts where she led brand development and opening marketing planning for key capital development projects including The Park entertainment district outside T-Mobile arena.
- Prior to MGM, Duffy held the Director of Public Relations role at Loews Hotels, overseeing the California and Golf Resorts regions.
Angelique Aubry, Executive Director of Operations
- Aubry brings a strong background in achieving bottom-line results through executive-level personnel development and training and will be focused on streamlining processes and efficiencies for ALHI.
- From 2006 to October 2019, Aubry held several key roles at MGM Resorts International, moving her way up to the Director of Hotel Sales, Events & Administration, overseeing the corporate hotel sales department.
- Prior, Aubry was an Account Executive for Entravision Communications Corp., executing promotional events and focusing on client-based development.
About Associated Luxury Hotels International:
Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI) serves as a global sales organization (GSO) for its exclusive membership of the world's most distinguished independently operated or owned hotels and resorts, cruise ships and DMCs within the meeting, incentive, convention and exhibition (MICE) marketplace. With a dedicated GSO team of nearly 80 professionals located among 26 offices across North America and Europe; ALHI delivers personalized service and connectivity to a select membership of over 250 luxury properties located worldwide.