AT&T Hotel & Conference Center Offers Inspired Meeting Space
Posted on: 24 January 2023
Find plentiful and inspired spaces to propel innovation at the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center in the heart of downtown Austin, TX. From large galas to intimate breakouts, the 85,000 square feet of multi-functional space offers the right gathering space for each need and with a total of 53 meeting spaces available, there is an option for everyone.
Ampitheater and Ballrooms
- Ampitheater: The 4,230 square-foot dedicated ampitheater offers 300 seats with an ultra-vivid projection system, 3 screens and built-in tables at each seat.
- Zlotnik Family Ballroom: A bright space with a 4,000 square-foot Jose Parla mural provides 15,000 square feet of space with a total capacity of 1,600.
- Grand Ballroom: Featuring wood beams and chandeliers, this aesthetically pleasing space provides warmth and ambiance despite its large 10,000 square-foot size.
Classrooms and Breakout Rooms
- Tiered Classroom: With two room options for 65 or 90 attendees, this unique tiered classroom provides vantage points for all with ergonomic seating, individual pop-up electrical boxes and whiteboards.
- Flat Classroom Breakouts: With breakout rooms ranging in size from 145 square feet to 1,675 square feet, there is no shortage of flexible room setups available.
- Private Dining: Choose from several private dining areas to host receptions with capacity ranging from 6 to 40.