IMEX Frankfurt 2023
ALHI Will Exhibit at IMEX Frankfurt in May 2023
2023 Event Dates: May 23 - May 25, 2023
Event Location: Messe Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
Participation Cost: $6,800
Tradeshow Overview, Goals & Objectives:
Thousands of global decision makers with qualified buying power, including the valuable German outbound market, meet in Frankfurt every year. IMEX takes place at Messe Frankfurt, one of the world’s largest and most modern and connected venues in Europe. This event is the largest trade show in Europe for the meeting and event industry. Exhibiting there opens the door to more than 2,800 global decision-makers with qualified buying power.
Reasons to Exhibit (data from IMEX Frankfurt 2022):
- 76 countries represented
- 2,268 hosted and visitors buyers in 2022
- 9,303 total participants in 2022
- 42,000 prescheduled appointments in 2022 (one on one, group appointments, and stand presentations)
Opportunities of Exhibiting with ALHI in 2023:
- Prime spot location in an area with high foot traffic.
- Exposure to the UK, European and U.S. luxury planners and decision-makers.
- 175+ booth appointments.
- Individual booth appointment diary for three days.
- ALHI support from beginning to end on the overall program.
- Special client evening event.
- Increased search visibility within the IMEX Exhibitor Portal when clients search to make appointments because of the ALHI partnership.
- Visibility to our customer database, due to our pre-IMEX outreach which includes mentioning members participating in our booth.
- Our team assists you with securing quality appointments and invites you to attend worthwhile appointments.
- ALHI Hosted Buyer Group Appointments at the booth.
Top 3 Benefits of Exhibiting with ALHI:
- You receive extra marketing benefits: Members in attendance will be included in pre and post-event marketing outreach to hosted buyers.
- ALHI takes some work off your plate: We work on your behalf for administration and pre and post-event coordination.
- Onsite support: ALHI GSO Sales support at the booth.
Interested in joining us? Register Here.
2022 Show Stats
2022 Hosted Buyers Stats:
- Number of hosted buyers
- 2,268 from 76 countries
- Hosted buyers by country (top 10) %
- US 15%
- Germany 14%
- UK 6.5%
- Brazil 5%
- Mexico 4%
- Netherlands 4%
- Spain 4%
- France 3.5%
- Italy 3.5%
- Switzerland 3%
- Hosted buyers by nature of business %
- Agency 66%
- Independent planner 12%
- Corporate 11.5%
- Association 10.5%
- Hosted buyer buying power %
- $1-5 million 35%
- $5 million 24%
Visitor Buyer Stats:
- Number of visitor buyers
- 608 from 58 countries
- Visitor buyers by country (top five) %
- Germany 52%
- UK 6%
- Netherlands 4.5%
- US 3.5%
- Switzerland 2%
- Visitor buyers by nature of business %
- Agency 42%
- Corporate 32%
- Independent planner 17%
- Association 9%
- Visitor buyer buying power %
- $1-5 million 24%
- $5 million+ 13.5%
- Number of exhibiting companies
- 2,373 representing 150 countries
List of Members that Exhibited with ALHI in 2022:
What Our Members are Saying:
"My main highlight in 2022 was the good vibes to collaborate and work closely as partners. I think sharing and embracing new ideas to do business is the next step in our evolution. Exhibiting with ALHI allows our brand to reconnect and be exposed to this community and also the industry updates on where ALHI is with future programs. I appreciate the opportunity to promote Mexico as a travel destination to Europeans mainly, and I am confident that over the years, ALHI consistently supports both Posadas Brand and my resort in bringing more group programs our way.", said Eva Lopez, Associate Director of Group Sales at Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun.