ASSOCIATED LUXURY HOTELS INTERNATIONAL RELEASES BACK TO BUSINESS CAMPAIGN
Travel Safety Guidelines and Flexible Attrition at More Than 100 Participating Hotels
DALLAS, TX. (May 27, 2020) Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI), the leading global sales force connecting the world's most prestigious hotels and resorts, cruise ships and destination management companies to the meetings industry, hasreleased a two-prong approach to supporting meeting planners as they navigate the changes in the travel landscape in the near future.
That plan includes both a resource guide Back to Business Travel Safety Guidelines, a document intended to support planners having conversations with decision makers about resuming travel safely, as well as a special offer from more than 125 ALHI member hotels allowing for up to 50% attrition on rooms and F&B for new meetings booked and arriving before Dec. 31, 2020.
The safety guidelines resource, and the special offer, are based on insight and feedback provided by the company's clientele during weekly ALHI Industry Update calls hosted by ALHI President & CEO Michael Dominguez.
Back to Business Travel Safety Guidelines
- Compiled with insights from US Travel Association, Delos, meeting design advisors from Steelcase Event Experiences, and ALHI member-hotel operations leadership working from federal, state and local guidelines
- Intended as a quick-resource guide across the travel experience, including new air travel protocols from major airlines and TSA
- Meeting design considerations
- Q&A guide to the hotel experience including arrivals, in room, meetings and recreation
Back to Business Special Offer
- Up to 50% allowable attrition on rooms and F&B for new business booked and arriving prior to Dec. 31, 2020.
- More than 100 ALHI Hotels participating from California to Florida, Mexico to Canada, and Europe.
- Terms & Conditions: Not applicable to currently contracted business. Subject to availability. Blackout dates apply; attrition rates may vary based on availability. Attrition timelines will be handled at the time of contracting with the individual hotel. Restrictions may apply. Not combinable with any other offer.
About Associated Luxury Hotels International
Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI) serves as a global sales organization (GSO) for its exclusive membership of the world's most distinguished independently operated or owned hotels and resorts, cruise ships and DMCs within the meeting, incentive, convention and exhibition (MICE) marketplace. With a dedicated GSO team of nearly 80 professionals located among 26 offices across North America and Europe; ALHI delivers personalized service and connectivity to a select membership of over 250 luxury properties located worldwide.