Ultimate Space Flexibility with Scenic Views of Napa Valley
Carneros Resort and Spa offer a memorable setting with the ultimate flexibility for a wine-country meeting or event. Planners are fortunate to choose among 28,000 square feet of inspiring indoor and outdoor venues. The versatility of their spaces will impress attendees from an intimate banquet to a large-scale reception.
Unique indoor Space
- Napa Ballroom: The largest contemporary ballroom, with a total of 3,276 square feet, features soaring, vaulted ceilings and can be divided into thirds for a customizable meeting and event space, up to 210 guests.
- Sonoma Ballroom: Additional ballroom offers 1,872 square feet and sits right across the courtyard from the Napa Ballroom. This space can be divided into halves and can host up to 120 guests.
- Hilltop Dining Room: This elegant space accommodates 85 guests for banquet-style seating and takes full advantage of the view of the Napa Valley countryside with floor-to-ceiling windows and outdoor patios.
Napa Ballroom Sonoma Ballroom Hilltop Dining Room
Inspiring Outdoor Space
- The Arbor: 400 square feet of expanse lawn lined with trees and stunning vineyard views. This event space is ideal for team building activities or various events such as cocktail receptions. The space can accommodate up to 250 guests.
- Vineyard Lawn: 10,000 square feet of outdoor space for up to 500 guests that includes eco-friendly lawns and landscaping, and the most stunning views of scenic vineyards and rolling hills.
- Carneros Courtyard: Nestled between the two ballrooms and providing an elegant space for breakout sessions, evening cocktails, and outdoor events with 4,000 square feet space for up to 240 guests.