Expanding Global Solutions for Meetings Professionals
ALHI's Global Luxury Alliance has expanded its roster of hotels and resorts to include luxury hotel brands in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. Destination Management Companies (DMCs) as well as luxury cruise ships have also been added to serve meeting and incentive clientele. Each "Alliance" Member shares an affinity for quality as well as a passion for superior service, and a focus on your M&I business needs. These are key characteristics which ALHI has become recognized for since 1986.
Global DMC Partners
ALHI can provide your programs with qualified DMC support worldwide. Working with ALHI's Global Alliance partner, you'll be connected to a dedicated, DMC advisor as part of your team, who can anticipate needs for your program, provide strategic advice, creative brainstorming and most importantly provide local intelligence and DMC assistance. Global DMC Partners are hand-picked for:
- Longevity - at least five years in industry
- Financial Stability - a minimum of two bank references
- Proven Performance - three or more client endorsements
- Protection - a minimum of $2 million in liability insurance
- Leadership - involvement in industry organizations
- Extensive Local Knowledge - experts in their destinations
View our Worldwide DMC Partner Destinations
Cruise Line Partners
Ships that range from 248 suites to the largest at 2,100 suites and staterooms designed and operated to serve Meeting & Incentive programs, including buy-out charters.