Global Solutions for Meeting Professionals
Among our roster of hotels and resorts, this also includes Destination Management Companies (DMC's) and luxury cruise ships as partners to serve our meeting and incentive clientele. This emphasizes an expansion globally, as ALHI begins adding worldwide properties to its current portfolio of our luxury level hotels and resorts in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Each solution shares an affinity for luxury, quality and a passion for superior service, focusing on your meetings and incentive business needs, key characteristics for which ALHI has become recognized for since 1986.
Global DMC Partners
ALHI can provide your programs with qualified DMC support worldwide. Working with our partners, you'll be connected to a dedicated, DMC advisor as part of your team, who can anticipate needs for your program, provide strategic advice, creative brainstorming and most importantly provide local intelligence and DMC assistance. Global DMC Partners are hand-picked for:
- Longevity - at least five years in industry
- Financial Stability - a minimum of two bank references
- Proven Performance - three or more client endorsements
- Protection - a minimum of $2 million in liability insurance
- Leadership - involvement in industry organizations
- Extensive Local Knowledge - experts in their destinations
View our Worldwide DMC Partner Destinations
Cruise Line Partners
Ships that range from 248 suites to the largest at 2,100 suites and staterooms designed and operated to serve Meeting & Incentive programs, including buy-out charters.