Carneros Resort and Spa expands across 28 acres, blending a "from the land" philosophy with modern resort accommodations, at 100 cottages, suites, and private homes.
Cottages and Suites
Inspired by the local countryside and lifestyle of Napa Valley and named after local flora and fauna indigenous to the region, such as "lavender," "fig," and "juniper," cottages are arranged within 17 private neighborhoods and provide an intimate stay. Guests can expect modern furniture and light color palettes that match the farm-style architecture. Equipped with luxury amenities, including fireplaces, indoor-outdoor showers, gas fire pits, individual hot tubs and new in-room Plum wine dispensers and ranging from 450 square feet of living space and up to 800 square feet of outdoor living space, individual cottages offer a natural upgrade.
The resort features one- and two-bedroom cottage suites ranging from 900 square feet to 1,200 square feet of indoor living space. Harvest Suites features two side-by-side cottages, 1,900 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space, and a full-service kitchen are ideal for groups traveling together. A renovation of all cottages and suites was completed in December 2018.
In addition to the cottages and suites, groups can choose to stay in two- and three-bedroom private homes. The resort offers nine of them, each featuring 2,400 square feet indoors and over 1,400 square feet of outdoor living space and the following amenities:
- Great Room with soaring 16-foot ceilings, a wood-burning fireplace, and a dining table for six.
- Master bedroom with a king bed, private deck and private bath with heated floors and an alfresco shower.
- Full kitchen with professional grade Viking appliances.
- Brazilian Cherry Wood floors throughout.
- French doors that spill out onto your own private, landscaped courtyard and patio with large dining table.
- Second level sundeck and cabana/lounge overlooking your private courtyard featuring teak furniture.
- Gated remote entry into fully enclosed private parking for two.