As an iconic meetings hotel within the international destination of Miami, InterContinental Miami truly embraces local culture with unique activities, culinary options, activations and event options.
Whether guests are looking to sip on cocktail specials, dance the night away, or join a one-of-a-kind holiday event, InterContinental Miami always offers a great schedule of happenings and celebrations right at the hotel.
- Salsa Fest for Hispanic Heritage Month: InterContinental Miami is surrounded by the vibrant cultures of Latin America. In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, celebrate the contributions of Latin flavors through art, culinary offerings and entertainment, culminating in the hotel's 2nd Annual Salsa Festival Weekend featuring live concerts including Los Adolescentes.
- Noche de Art: Every Monday night, Noche de Arte supports the local arts by delivering a diverse experience to hotel guests in which they can view impressive works from both emerging and established artists in person.
- Fiesta Fridays at Toro Toro: Downtown Miami's hottest Friday night dinner party. Indulge in perfectly seasoned Pan-Latin steaks & shareable dishes paired with hand-crafted cocktails. Dance & dine all night long with the sounds of the hottest DJ with live dance performances.
Banquet Culinary Offerings
Enjoy a curated menu of select Latin cuisine for your next meeting or group. Using their local expertise, InterContinental Miami has carefully crafted robust offerings for easy selection to wow attendees.
- Organic Field Greens with Jalapeno Herb Vinaigrette, Pineapple-Fennel Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette, Hearts of Artichoke & Asparagus Salad, Jicama-Green Papaya Slaw
- Mojo Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Glaze, Key West Roasted Shrimp with Peruvian Pepper Butter, Marinated Chick Breast with Green Apple Chipotle Chutney
- Yuca Sticks with Garlic Aioli, Vegetable Jambalaya
- Cafe con Leche Paleta, Tropical Mousse Verrine, Coconut Rum Cake
- Three Bean Chorizo Salad, Mixed Greens with Cucumber Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette, Mojito Marinated Shrimp Salad, Avocado Tomato & Red Onion Salad with Cilantro Plantain Strips
- Chicken Fricassee Havana Style, Beef Ropa Vieja, Grilled Swordfish with Pineapple Relish, Traditional Moros y Cristianos, Sweet Plantains
- Caramelized Banana Pecan Bread Pudding, Mango Flan, RumChata Rice Pudding