When the meeting of the day is done, attendees looking for ways to unwind can find how at Peppermill Reno Hotel Resort. The resort is located at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and surrounded by more than the bustling activities on the valley floor. With an average of 300 days of sunshine a year at the Reno-Tahoe area, this destination offers a meeting experience like no other.
In the winter, groups can practice skiing and snowboarding, sledding and snowshoeing. During the summer, there are tons of outdoor activities to enjoy, including swimming, hiking, mountain biking, cycling and stand-up paddleboarding, to name a few. Lake Tahoe is less than an hour away from Reno and it is considered the jewel of the Sierra Nevada.
What Meeting Professionals Need to Know
- There are 23+ non-stop destinations to the Reno-Tahoe International Airport nationwide, as well as Amtrak service from California and other nearby regions.
- Reno-Tahoe has the highest concentration of ski resorts in North America, along with 50 golf courses, mountain biking and hiking trails, and a host of other outdoor activities.
- Technology Companies such as Tesla, Panasonic, Google, Switch, Apple and Amazon have made permanent homes here in the Reno-Tahoe region. This created demand for more entertainment and Reno-Tahoe has delivered with a revived River Walk, Midtown, and RED (Reno Experience District).
- RED is located just two blocks from the Peppermill and includes amenities ranging from movie theaters to shopping to unique dining options
- The Reno Tahoe community has a variety of events, historic buildings, performing arts, and galleries, year round.