Margaritaville Lake Resort Lake Conroe-Houston is committed to bringing wellness to the forefront of business meetings, private functions and events. Each of their resort’s Sales & Events Managers has completed the Delos Wellness Certificate for Meetings and Events, a science-backed program designed to provide meeting planners with the knowledge and resources needed to create healthier, more productive environments for our clients. Recognizing this industry-leading achievement, they are proud to introduce our Breathe Easy Meetings Offer.
Sign a contract for a 2023 program by August 31, 2023 and receive:
- Complimentary Fitness Class: Your meeting attendees can enjoy complimentary group fitness classes at their expansive on-site Fins Up Fitness Center, during the duration of their program (normally $16 per person, per class). Their fitness facility offers more than 10+ classes each week, ranging from yoga and spin to boot camp, Pilates, and a Rebound trampoline series.
- Complimentary Event Refresher: Enjoy a complimentary 15-minute program break, hosted by their Yoga instructor inside your General Session room. The break will encourage your attendees to stand, stretch and conduct breathing exercises to put the energy back into your afternoon session!
- Infused Water Stations: Enjoy a healthy and refreshing addition to any snack break or meal period by including an infused water station
- 20% off Spa Treatments: All company-paid spa services receive 20% off standard pricing at St. Somewhere Spa
- 20% off Team Building: As a bonus, receive 20% off any of their team building events that do not include food or beverage components
To learn more contact your ALHI GSO..
Terms & Conditions: This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. The resort reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. You must have a contract signed by August 31, 2023 for a meeting or event that actualizes in 2023 in order to qualify for these concessions.
DELOS WELLNESS CERTIFICATION
The Delos Certificate for Meetings & Events, designed in partnership with ALHI and backed by scientific research, is an engaging certificate program designed to educate hoteliers and meeting planners on the benefits and value of wellness meetings. Graduates of the program will learn how to design, plan, and implement wellness solutions to create safer, healthier experiences for meeting and event attendees.
The Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe | Houston staff took advantage of this opportunity with the resort's entire group sales, catering sales, and event planning teams now completing their certification. As more companies aim to increase their involvement in face to face meetings, this certificate is imperative to providing the next level of service by incorporating wellness initiatives into attendee programming.
The Margaritaville Lake Resort events team made this wellness certificate a priority and now has the expert knowledge and skills necessary to turn meetings at the resort into a well-rounded space where attendees and their ideas can truly thrive. For those interested in planning healthier and wellness focused meetings, The Margaritaville Lake Resort provides the perfect locale with an events team strategically enabled to offer and guide innovative wellness solutions within a meeting's scope.
The Benefits of Healthier Meetings
- According to the 2020 Wellness in Meetings and Incentive Travel Study by the Incentive Research Fund, 86% of internal meeting planners and 68% of external meeting planners indicated that wellness was a critical focus for their company or the company they plan for.
- When asked to rate how healthy a standard meeting is, only 30% of meeting planners indicated that their meetings are "mostly healthy" when asked to rate how healthy a standard meeting is with no additional budget.
- According to the Global Wellness Institute, the concept of “Resetting Events with Wellness” was one of the top nine wellness trends of 2021.
- Health support in the workplace is linked to higher presenteeism and productivity.
- Almost two-thirds of employed American adults report that their work is a source of stress. Fortunately, mindfulness has been found to offer benefits including reduced stress and burnout, as well as improved job satisfaction and performance.