Transformed and reimagined, Pier Sixty-Six Resort will open its doors in late 2024, providing an unforgettable luxury experience. Boasting its iconic 17-story tower with rotating lounge and bar, and over 40,000 square feet of entertainment and meeting space, the resort will be the perfect destination for weddings, corporate events or special occasions.
Featuring stunning, mid-century modern architecture, the hotel’s unique angled balconies offer breathtaking views of Fort Lauderdale. Plus, with 12 additional dining venues to explore, you can sip, savor and relax in style—from the multi-level pool deck experiences to casual marina-facing cocktails and upscale dining.
Meeting & Event Space
- 28,670 square feet of expansive indoor meeting space
- Three ballrooms
- Fifteen meeting/boardrooms
- 6,000 square feet of pool deck space
- 5,600 square feet of pre-function space
- 11,177 square feet of outdoor event space
A world-class tropical haven for locals, guests and visitors to feel welcome and drift away in sanctuary, discovery and connection.
- 325 guestrooms and suites
- Historic 17-story tower hotel with the iconic rotating Pier Top lounge
- Dynamic multi-level pool deck with cabana seating
- 40,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space
- Technogym-powered fitness center
- 13,000 square-foot luxury destination spa
- 12 distinct dining and lounge experiences
- Waterfront promenade with curated retail and culinary destinations
- Marina is a designated foreign trade zone with a total of 164 deep-water slips, accommodating vessels from 40 to 400 feet
Drinks & Dining
- Pier Top, the iconic 17th-floor rotating observation deck boasting dramatic views of the Fort Lauderdale skyline and the Atlantic Ocean
- Lobby Bar & Outdoor Lounge, featuring expansive views of the resort and marina
- Signature Restaurant with indoor and al fresco table service and an open chef’s display kitchen
- All-Day Restaurant & Outdoor Terrace for al fresco dining
- Pelican Landing restaurant, on the docks of the marina overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway
- Resort and Adult Pool Bars for food, snacks, and drinks
- Marketplace, offering gourmet coffees, artisanal pastries, salads, sandwiches, snacks and desserts
Pier Sixty-Six is centrally located at the gateway to Fort Lauderdale along the Intracoastal, and only 5.5 miles from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, 39 miles from Palm Beach International Airport, four miles from the Brightline Fort Lauderdale Station, and just 28 miles north of Miami.