Nestled alongside a rolling hillside vineyard with sweeping views of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Merlot, and Malbec vines, The Meritage Resort and Spa and Grand Reserve at The Meritage deliver stunning and dramatic panoramas of endless skies and the abounding and plentiful viticulture of Napa Valley. With this stunning backdrop, awaken your palate and delight in the spirit that winemaking and culinary arts can inspire.
The Meritage Resort and Spa features a dedicated Food & Wine Center with expertly-taught cooking and baking classes, brining the beauty and freshness of Napa Valley into each attendees' hands. With classes designed by the resort's culinary team, and an ongoing calendar of guest chefs and bakers, learning new skills or honing existing ones has never been more delectable.
- Cooking with Comedians: Good food and laughter have the power to bring people together. The Cooking with Comedians demonstration class offers an immersive curated culinary experience hosted by a resort chef and a hilarious comedian for an entertaining and immersive activity.
- Demonstration: The perfect choice for a fun and immersive activity, the Class Demonstrations are designed to focus on the latest trends and classics in food and wine. Participants will fain culinary tips, tricks and confidence to cook more at home, with plenty of sips and tastes along the way.
- Hands-On Cooking Class: Turn a traditional group dinner into an interactive, team-building experience. Under the guidance of the resort's talented culinary team, a group can take over the Cooking Center, using the freshest local ingredients to help create a three or four course meal.
- Shake It Up Class: Whether it's shaken or stirred, this mixology class led by the drink masters from Fox on the Rox is sure to be a hit. These experts in cocktail architecture show attendees how to mix, muddle and master the art of the cocktail using vodka, rum and tequila as their canvas.
- Iron Chef Takedown: The ultimate team-building event with bragging rights on the line. A group is divided into teams and tasked to create the best dish to accompany a Chef selected menu. In just 30 minutes, teams must quickly strategize and work together to serve up the winning dish.